KTM Xplor Complete Suspension Kit - 4 Stroke 17-23
A complete Suspension Upgrade kit for the 2017-2023 Xplor Equipped KTM EXC-F and XC-W Offroad models. This Kit includes the all-new generation 2 Fork Flow adjuster upgrade kit alongside the all new expanded Xplor Shock setup kit rolled in to offer great value.
Kit Fits KTM EXC-F and XC-W bikes fitted with Xplor Suspension / 2017-2023
Kit Includes Hard parts and 3 shim setting options so you can best decide the base valving setting most suited to your speed and skill level. Optional shims to build each setting are included for ease of tuning.
Soft - Medium - Firm
- Soft - Suits plush setting that absorbs all initial hits with ease. We have great results with this setting with our Vet / Older guys that dont want to get beat up all day on long rides. This setting is great for rocky terrain with square edge / tree roots hits.
- Medium - Average fitness, Average speed great all round setting . A balance between soft and firm. Bump absorption with great hold up. A setting that is both initally plush and still holds up. This setting is great combined with adjusting the FA adjuster to suit specific terrain. Riding rocks? Click the FA out a few softer in seconds.
- Firm - Ex Mx racer or fit / fast / tall guy riding on the trails at pace? This setting works well for guys that like a firmer mx style feeling. Rip hard fast trail sections with ease. Still not too firm but enough to charge hard, setting developed with our in house Vet mx racer after loving testing on the KTM EXC range.
All kits are shipped with Base setting installed and clearly marked by a tech here at the shop on dispatch. Any special requirements outside of the tuning window are easily handled via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kit Includes :
- Gen2 Xplor FA48 Flow Adjuster kit (inc setting / shims)
- Xplor Shock Upgrade kit (inc setting / shims)
- Xplor Nitrogen Bladder Kit
- Settings sheet including 3 valving setup options and shims to adjust. Soft - Medium - Firm
- Install Instructions
See individual Kits for detailed info
**Kit is recommended to be fitted by a competent suspension tuner or service shop.